Anyway to hide videos from Gallery?

kingmalka

Reaction score
I have a series of workout videos (P90x and insanity) I don't want to have on my normal video gallery ... is there anyway hide them from displaying there?

Canadroid

Reaction score
Search 'Hide It Pro' on Appbrain.

"Hide the Pictures/Videos you don't want anyone to see. Features built in video player and gallery"

I have not used this, but seems to have good reviews.

mikeyd08

Reaction score
On my droid I do this; get a file explorer from the market. I use Astro. Create a folder that starts with a dot like .vids
any vids or pictures for that matter, in this folder aren't visable in the gallery.

sessi88online

Reaction score
Addititionally there is container or possibly spelled vaulty which will are nicely. On the market.

lotzakritters

Reaction score
I have a series of workout videos (P90x and insanity) I don't want to have on my normal video gallery ... is there anyway hide them from displaying there?

I use QuickPic, from the market. You can hide and unhide pics and videos and entire folders. It works much better the the native one that comes on the phone. Best of all its free.

Sent from my Rooted Droid3 using Tapatalk

D

dvdcatalyst

add a blank file called ".nomedia" in the folder, and Gallery will ignore the contents

dustin

Reaction score
Hide it pro is definitely nice app. I use it and did a factory reset, redownloaded it, entered my email & password and my pics were back in there. Also you can hide other things too. It also has a browser that no else can see the sites that you use.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

_JDW_

Reaction score
I like video vault and photo vault

Boot it and Root it! Drinking Miller Lite-ning!

louvit

Reaction score
QuickPic was what I've looked for for a while.....searching on here rules!

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
+1 for quickpic

sent from my Droid Bionic 3 using a flux capacitor and tapatalk, while driving 88 mph.... thanks Doc, for making texting and driving so easy.

imchance

Reaction score
Another vote for quickpic

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

mikeyd08

Reaction score
+1 for .nomedia file. Empty file with that name in a folder makes it hidden from gallery

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums