File name on Videos

I

iraparks

Can you get the Gallery to display file names so you can tell from each episode if you have for example a TV series? I have 8 episodes but can only bring up the pictures, cant' tell which episode is which.

Forget it I had it on my Droid already, Video Player App displays them as title as apposed to just thumbnail.. Sorry!

pennypritty1

Reaction score
ohhh I was JUST going to post this very question... I'm going to search for this video player app.... thanks for sharing your solution!!! *biggrin*

pennypritty1

Reaction score
The reviews on Video Media Player were too negative for me... but I will continue searching for a better app to use to play my videos... Again, thanks for posting your question (which is still my question as well)...

Cheers!

JTAC

Reaction score
If you want the titles to display...there's an app for that. Check "Video Player", "Cinema", "Act 1 Video Player". I know for a fact that all 3 display titles.

ChicagoFire

Reaction score
If you want the titles to display...there's an app for that. Check "Video Player", "Cinema", "Act 1 Video Player". I know for a fact that all 3 display titles.
Astro File Manager displays the titles of your videos and when you click on them they play using the builtin video player that gallery uses.