Anyone use the FoxFi App

djspy

Reaction score
Remember that you do have free USB tethering on your device. So if anything just blame it on the USB Tether. After all when you connect it says "usb OR mobile hotspot thether on" that to me means Verizon can't tell the difference.

Gleason81

Reaction score
Thnx y'all. I have Verizon and I've used it until I saw that a friend turned it on and my data was at 12 gigs. Thnx for unlimited data.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Unlimited data...thank gosh for Grandfathering!!!

Scott B

Reaction score
I use it and it works well with my wife's android tablet but I can't get it to work with my widows 7 PC. Other than that, its an amazing app and I can't believe someone hasn't come up with it sooner!

brucin

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola X Pure
Works with my Win 7 machine but I do have to try and connect a few times.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i put it on my father in laws D4 worked great .. cant wait to get a pair of maxxes to put it on

GrmReaper

Reaction score
I connect my Mac Pro, iTouch and my buddy's iTouch all at the same time. With full 4g where I'm at, its still plenty fast. Once in a while the iTouch's lose connectivity though.

Andielyn

Reaction score
I LOVE this app! I use it primarily to connect my kindles when I am not in a wifi area and it works great on a stock phone, and no charges from Verizon on my bill.

gravitysucks

Reaction score
I've used it with my PS3, works great

OP
drgnshadow85

drgnshadow85

Reaction score
My billing cycle ended and bill came in with no extra charges or fees

ecbranch5

Reaction score
I've used it since reading about this app on the forum with no extra charges but has stopped working in the last few weeks. Wonder if VW is picking up on this!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
I've used it since reading about this app on the forum with no extra charges but has stopped working in the last few weeks. Wonder if VW is picking up on this!

I haven't been able to get it working over the past few days either, which strangely enough is the first time I've really needed it. It says it's up and running, but no devices see it. I've tried all of the tips I've seen online such as backing out of the default hotspot app that pops up, but no dice.

heavyvino

Reaction score
6-12gigs a billing cycle, I do 5-6gigs a week without teathering. Netflix, MLB TV.

ecbranch5

Reaction score
I haven't been able to get it working over the past few days either, which strangely enough is the first time I've really needed it. It says it's up and running, but no devices see it. I've tried all of the tips I've seen online such as backing out of the default hotspot app that pops up, but no dice.

I've also sent the app developer a email a few days ago but haven't got a response back.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Caesars

Reaction score
As of today mine is still Working, at
Least on 4g.