Anyone use the adidas miCoach Armband?

c1im8er

Reaction score
I long ago gave up the search for an armband to use when working out with my Droid 1. Just for the heck of it I did a search today and found this:

http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/adidas-micoach-armband

It's listed as being compatible with the Droid 2 which if I'm not mistaken is about the same size as the Droid 1. Anyone had any experience using it?

I'm trying to find out more about it before I order one.

cmsaudio

Reaction score
Well I haven't tried it but it looks great. It says it has a spot that will fit headphones for the Droid 2, which is in the same spot as the Droid 1 so I don't see why it wouldn't work. Thanks for pointing this out though, maybe I'll get one and let you know. If for any reason it doesn't fit right I guess I could always give it to someone with a Droid 2 for Xmas!

OP
C

c1im8er

Reaction score
I'll also post if I get one. May have to put it on my Christmas list as funds are tight....

GregU

Reaction score
You may want to check out SpiBelt as well. I used it for running all summer and decided I'll never go back to an armband. Elastic and does not bounce at all...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
C

c1im8er

Reaction score
Spibelt looks like a decent option as well. I'd definitely buy a spiband if it was guaranteed to get me ripped like the model.... :lifting:

cmsaudio

Reaction score
Spibelt looks nice, but I'm having a hard time believing it doesn't bounce... Going to have to check one out in the non-digital realm, haha.

sikbrik

Reaction score
I just got a droid specific armband from Lizard Mobile and it's great. I had tried 2 iphone armbands and a universal smartphone band all at twice the price of this one and they just weren't "right":

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App