Anyone Else with Bluetooth Audio Problems?

PostR

Reaction score
Although I can pair and connect my Moto Droid with my car ('09 Acura TL) via Bluetooth. I can only make phone calls using bluetooth. I cannot get any audio playback through Droid's music player or Pandora. I did confirm that the Media Volume setting was "on."

I am able to connect a Blackberry Storm (via bluetooth) to my car for both calls and audio playback.

Anyone else with this same problem. Any solutions?

wwuster

Reaction score
Yes I posted the same question.

I was wondering if there is an app that could just switch all audio output to bluetooth or the internal speaker as desired. I did find some "bluetooth switching" programs but I'm not sure they do that. I tried the highest rated one but it crashed on the droid.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This isn't a supported feature at this time. Did you check the uodate log to see if it has a fix in it for december?

sgdossey

Reaction score
I have a fairly new Pioneer radio in my truck and have no issues playing music through the stereo. It will even forward through songs with my steering wheel controls. I stops the music when a call comes in then resumes properly when call ends.:)

cdwassen

Reaction score
I have a fairly new Pioneer radio in my truck and have no issues playing music through the stereo. It will even forward through songs with my steering wheel controls. I stops the music when a call comes in then resumes properly when call ends.:)
This Post has nothing to do with this thread.

Has anyone found a solution for the issue with an '09 Acura TL not being able to stream Bluetooth audio, even though it says it's connected?

sgdossey

Reaction score
This Post has nothing to do with this thread.

I was just trying to be helpful in the fact that this works with other systems, so it is probably just the brand. I won't bother trying to be helpful in the future.

10000jims

Reaction score
Same problem with 2010 Acura TL tech. The people at Acura don't have a clue. I think it has something to do with the newer version of Bluetooth the Droid is using (maybe A2DP ?) Older phones seem to work fine with the Acura.

naspinski

Reaction score
me too

I am having the same problem with my Pioneer Premier DEH-P610BT.

It worked fine before the update (streaming slacker, mp3s, etc), but now I can only make calls.

10000jims

Reaction score
Acura fixed the problem with an update. Now bluetooth music streams flawlessly from my droid to the TL.