Anyone else have this problem?

newtodroidx

Reaction score
I got my Maxx on Tuesdayand I am loving it...but there is one problem. Everytime I switch between home screens there is a second where all the apps get real bright and then they go back to normal...it is weird and I don't really know how to explain it but it is very annoying. Any one else experiencing something like this? Anything I can do about it?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

That is just part of the interface.

I got my Maxx on Tuesdayand I am loving it...but there is one problem. Everytime I switch between home screens there is a second where all the apps get real bright and then they go back to normal...it is weird and I don't really know how to explain it but it is very annoying. Any one else experiencing something like this? Anything I can do about it?

since there is only one home screen how do you switch between one home screen?

There are 5 different screens you can switch through.

since there is only one home screen how do you switch between one home screen?

I think the op is meaning swiping left or right on the stock launcher between home screens...

If you wanna switch between launchers - stock or 3rd party replacements, you can use the apps home smack & moto home fix from the market...

~it's not just a phone~

Yes, that is what I mean smalltowngirl13...thank you.

Go to settings, display , animation, select no animation. It will stop.

Edit. Never mind. I thought that was it but it didn't work.

Back