Anyone come from a X2 to a D3?

hobby31

Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you had an x2 and switched to a D3 and noticed if the D3 was having some of the same problems as the X2? ie...sporatic lagging, reboots, apps closing themselves, multiple SMS. I was just wondering since they both have dual core processors and running blur if these issues are common to both.

grnidkjun

Reaction score
I've got the x2 now and went to verizon today because of the music player issues.
They are either going to replace it with another x2 or let me switch to the d3.
I've got to make up my mind by tomorrow.

I like the thinness of the x2 and the larger screen size.
I lean toward switching because of the quad band, gingerbread and because the omap processor is supposed to be more reliable.
I only play games like angry birds so don't think an nvidia chip is necessary for that.

I factory reset my phone before going to the store and the d3 on display showed more ram available than my reset x2 did.

I have to decide by tomorrow and am not sure if there is going to be a fix for the song play issues the x2 has.

grnidkjun

Reaction score
OK.. so I think today I'm going to exchange to the D3 phone.
Please tell me I'm making the right choice.

New phones are always stressful to me, especially since I'm locked in for 2 ys now.

Maverick0984

Reaction score
OK.. so I think today I'm going to exchange to the D3 phone.
Please tell me I'm making the right choice.

New phones are always stressful to me, especially since I'm locked in for 2 ys now.

I would say yes, that is the right decision.