OP
tjb90291

tjb90291

Reaction score
Yeah definitely some explanation on their part is in order

Sent from myDroid Incredible 2 using Droid Forums

EnderGolem

Reaction score
Well, I mean, HTC and Verizon haven't had a very good history of updates together. Most of us would probably understand the delays from HTC, and patiently wait...

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Droid Forums

olorolo

Reaction score
Well, I mean, HTC and Verizon haven't had a very good history of updates together. Most of us would probably understand the delays from HTC, and patiently wait...

Hmm well I guess if you look hard enough you can find faults with any supplier or phone company but I've always had HTC phones and in their defense they always leak the Roms when phone companies hold out and they unlock the bootloaders so at least you have kernals with tweaks to really make a leak work well enough for a dd.

Sent from my HTC Incredible 2

EnderGolem

Reaction score
olorolo said:
Hmm well I guess if you look hard enough you can find faults with any supplier or phone company but I've always had HTC phones and in their defense they always leak the Roms when phone companies hold out and they unlock the bootloaders so at least you have kernals with tweaks to really make a leak work well enough for a dd.

Sent from my HTC Incredible 2

Yeah, I didn't think of that.

OP
tjb90291

tjb90291

Reaction score
Yeah I don't really care about the update itself I just want a company to stick to their word.

Sent from myDroid Incredible 2 using Droid Forums

summit21

Reaction score
HTC launched the Incr S update on July 2, basically the same phone. I think the hold up is Verizon since that is the only difference for the Incr 2, a different carrier.

EnderGolem

Reaction score
summit21 said:
HTC launched the Incr S update on July 2, basically the same phone. I think the hold up is Verizon since that is the only difference for the Incr 2, a different carrier.

It probably is :( my father didn't have the problem with his Razr going into 4.0

Incredible 2 using Droid Forums

grkmikey95

Reaction score
Is the responsiveness going to be like project butter for the ics update?