anybody good enough to get paul finebaum radio on droid?

bamarammin87

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a question..can anybody here get paul finebaum radio (college football chat) on their droid? There's gotta be a way. He streams to satellite radio, and I think he's out of birmingham, al. You can stream from his website, but I can't get it to work. Can anybody help me out? There's gotta be a way! Thanks droid masters,

Ian

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I have a question..can anybody here get paul finebaum radio (college football chat) on their droid? There's gotta be a way. He streams to satellite radio, and I think he's out of birmingham, al. You can stream from his website, but I can't get it to work. Can anybody help me out? There's gotta be a way! Thanks droid masters,

Ian

Xm actually has an app. Youll be able to use it to listen to your finebaum radio i think. and as far as website streaming, what kind of player does it use to play the music? Flash?

cjr4497

Reaction score
Wjox 94.5 fm

search "WJOX 94.5 FM" in the google play store and download the app. last year i was able to stream it from a few different places, but now this is the only way i can get it on my phone.