Anybody Camping out right now?

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
If yes is anybody else out there?

Wonder how the lines will be tomorrow....

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have done that for certain Black Friday deals.. only when i can save like 400+ on items. But not for a phone. I will however get there a few minutes early.

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm camping out in front of my computer if that counts :)

tsguy52

Reaction score
I am definitely camping out by my computer.. Hopefully I will be able to order tonight -- seems like website updates are being made every minute! Like the new front page flash intro..

unkut

Reaction score
If I had the patience to wait till Monday I'd do the same...... but HELL NO! Besides, I'm not gonna let my bro-in-law come over tonight waiving his all in my face, lol!

medicTHREE

Reaction score
I just scheduled an appointment. Silly to camp out when I can do it with a phonecall.

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd love to view the stats on their traffic/bandwidth/server load.. It must be off the chart! Good idea for a widget :)

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'd love to view the stats on their traffic/bandwidth/server load.. It must be off the chart! Good idea for a widget :)

I know there will be an article on this tomorrow about how the site was down for hours in the morning. Everything seems to be working now for me, so I would imagine the influx of people has tapered off.

medicTHREE

Reaction score
If yes is anybody else out there?

Wonder how the lines will be tomorrow....

Camped out at work. I will be there when it opens at 7am and I bet I am the only one

I know someone else will be there at 8 when I get htere... cause a buddy is coming too. Other than that I dont expect huge lines. Like I've said, this isn't black friday and this isn't a release for the masses like XBOX or Wii

lauriep

Reaction score
I'm leaving in a few minutes for a 7:00 opening. 15 minute drive, BIG cup of coffee from WAWA en route!

I am going to ask at the store if they can change my online order to Saturday delivery.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm leaving in a few minutes for a 7:00 opening. 15 minute drive, BIG cup of coffee from WAWA en route!

I am going to ask at the store if they can change my online order to Saturday delivery.

Or just ask if they can give you the phone when you get to the store for the online price since you already paid for it ;)