Any word on downgrading to 2.1?

Losheau

Was wondering if there was any word on downgrading the 2.2 OTA back to 2.1. I remember birdman tweeting something about it a while back, but haven't heard word from it since.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
whats wrong with 2.2?

Seriously if you're having an issue with 2.2 then it's probably an app causing you the problem. Running a task killer is a bad idea anyway, seems worst with 2.2. AntiVirus is not a good idea.

But if you're not running either of them then what you should think about doing is a factory data reset. If you've tried that and the phone still doesn't work well then you probably need to replace the phone because 2.2 is an excellent update.

OP
L

Losheau

I love the 2.2 update its pretty darn amazing, but I am a bit nervous to run a theme on the OTA update and would much rather run it on the Leaked Froyo.

I love the 2.2 update its pretty darn amazing, but I am a bit nervous to run a theme on the OTA update and would much rather run it on the Leaked Froyo.

Themes work just fine on a Deodexed OTA. I'm running one myself. NO problems whatsoever. Just make a nandroid before you theme and you can go back to stock style.

OP
L

Losheau

Oh okay. That also amswer another one of my questions thanks! So flahing and backing up a 2.2 OTA Nandroid does work? I thought for some reason it didn't because of the bootloader thing. I am a bit of a noob at all this :/

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk