Any way to get rid of the 3 things at the bottom of the home screen?

psychicdroid

Reaction score
I hate having all this junk on my phone, but have come to accept that there isn't much I can do about what's preloaded on the phone. NOW they've decided that I MUST have crap at the bottom of my home screen. The button to open the app drawer, I get that, but why do I have to have 3 other things there. I can change them to other things, but I just would rather have them gone. This is my biggest issue with the phone. I want what *I* want there, not forced to have some stupid widget or whatever it is there.

ConqSoft

Reaction score
Not sure why anyone would be opposed to having 3 additional launchable items on the screen that don't take up the normal screen real estate, but whatever floats your boat. ;)

wmollock

Reaction score
I tried to get a little creative and put an app in there and uninstall it but i was left with a big question mark where the icon was

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
P

psychicdroid

Reaction score
I just don't like to be forced to have something on the screen that I don't want there. I want to take them off, but when you do the long press, instead of the trashcan it brings up a list of things to change it to. I hate having them there, 99% of the garbage in that list I'll never use. Just like having all that bloatware on there irritates most of you, having stuff I can't remove on my screen irritates me.

TeeX

Reaction score
Not sure why anyone would be opposed to having 3 additional launchable items on the screen that don't take up the normal screen real estate, but whatever floats your boat. ;)

did you mean "whatever floats your bloat"?
;)

OP
P

psychicdroid

Reaction score

If they were of MY choosing I wouldn't have an issue with it, but it is items of THEIR choosing. That is my whole issue with it. I can only change it to something else of their choosing.

ConqSoft

Reaction score
If they were of MY choosing I wouldn't have an issue with it, but it is items of THEIR choosing. That is my whole issue with it. I can only change it to something else of their choosing.

You can change it to any app you have installed. Not sure what you mean?

bb_or_droid

Reaction score

If your issue is you'd like the apps there to be more to your liking, you can change them (all but the app launcher, which seems permanent). Just press and hold the icon you want to change and the "Add to dock" menu will pop up.

blwn327

Reaction score
I use launcher pro and in preferences you can also get rid of apps in drawer

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

compwrench

Reaction score
I tried to get a little creative and put an app in there and uninstall it but i was left with a big question mark where the icon was

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
Big Question Mark...That's apropos.