Any GTA fans in the house?

FoneHome

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S4
I'm so stoked for Grand Theft Auto V! It's coming out Spring 2013. It looks really bad ass and is without a doubt going to be the best one yet. I've been playing these games for quite a while. Anyone else fans of the games? To be honest, since the last one came out in 2008, things have changed a bit and the games kind of gone out of the spot light. But, it's nice to see it's return in the form of GTA V. Here is the second most recent trailer for the game. It came out a week or so ago. Enjoy!

[video=youtube;Vzue74y7A84]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzue74y7A84[/video]

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I heard this game is going to be bigger than GTA IV and Red Dead combined. Can't wait to play it, but I hope they have a faster way of moving around the city.

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
I heard this game is going to be bigger than GTA IV and Red Dead combined. Can't wait to play it, but I hope they have a faster way of moving around the city.

It's supposed to have a multitude of cars, trucks, planes, copters, bikes, etc. The biggest city and the most vehicles any city has been and had.

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
This game could easily be the game of the year in 2013. It really looks like the culmination of all previous games. I loved just roaming around the city in gta4 and the countryside in San Andreas GtA5 looks the best so far. You can go underwater and explore the ocean again!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using the Droid Forums App

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
This game could easily be the game of the year in 2013. It really looks like the culmination of all previous games. I loved just roaming around the city in gta4 and the countryside in San Andreas GtA5 looks the best so far. You can go underwater and explore the ocean again!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using the Droid Forums App

Exactly. You can even use scuba gear! And the fighting is supposed to be more fluid and dynamic.

OP
FoneHome

FoneHome

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S4
cobravnm13 said:
Exactly. You can even use scuba gear! And the fighting is supposed to be more fluid and dynamic.

No way! That's awesome! Man, if they end the series with this game I would totally have no problem with that. The trailer looks so amazing and I think it was smart for Rock* to have us wait so long before releasing the game. I don't think it will be possible for the game to be better than this!

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
What's even more awesome is that you get to play as three different main characters.

OP
FoneHome

FoneHome

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S4
Yeah it seemed that way. I'm guessing one would be the older dude, Michael.

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Yeah it seemed that way. I'm guessing one would be the older dude, Michael.

Michael, Trevor, and Franklin. Retired bank robber, retired military, and repo man.

OP
FoneHome

FoneHome

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S4
I guess I can't blame R* (Rockstar) for delaying the release of the game until September. There is a lot of anticipation for this game and I'm sure they are getting the kinks out before releasing it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
I guess I can't blame R* (Rockstar) for delaying the release of the game until September. There is a lot of anticipation for this game and I'm sure they are getting the kinks out before releasing it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

Really? That's sucks... I'll have to read up on that.

Droidlynn

Reaction score
I love GTA. I'm getting a ps3 from my brother as he is getting the ps4 and one of the games I'm getting from him is GTA 5. my friend and I are going to play online together

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I play GTA 5 on PC occasionally.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk