Any Confirmed 4.3 Updates?

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
Anyone have received the update VIA OTA and if so any feedback?

OP
jared845

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
What i dont get it was released in Europe and then samsung pulled the update becvause of to many issues. If that was the case then why would they release it here afterwards......But several sites say that it was release for certain carriers!

Who Know !?!?!?!

skipbl92

Reaction score
The update being pulled in the US appears to be for Verizon. AT&T & T-Mobile received the update, I am not sure about Sprint.

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
My AT&T has been updated. one relatively minor issue at this point. Can't get the settings screen up. And this is my Wife's phone, with hardly anything on it. May need to do a full reset.

WookieClaws

Reaction score
I haven't seen anything about the 4.3 update rolling out on VZW yet. I did see that there was a greenlight to proceed but VZW might be doing their own battery of tests before we see it. Samsung can't try to sell us Galaxy Gear watches until we get the 4.3 update (which the only reason I think we will see 4.3 but likely no KitKat). They may surprise us and just bump right to KitKat, but I'm doubtful.

Reaction score
At this point the should just push kit kat out. They are taking to long with this update. Its sad that Samsung seems to going back to their old ways and doing either 1 os update or no os updates.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Droid Forums

federation

Reaction score
Got 4.3 on Sprint. Came with Knox. Had to flash to remove it to restore root. It's a mess here. No custom roms. I installed it after not paying my bill for a few months due to unemployment and had no idea it would do this or I would not have updated.

allikanbe

Reaction score
meh. I read about the updates. I guess "so what" is my first thought. Galaxy gear (maxwell smart comes to mind) is the biggest thing. I doubt I will ever get a smartwatch. just wondering what all the hoopla was or is about.

MattE303

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S5
SwiftKey disappeared from my phone when I installed the update, had to reinstall it :dry: