Any car docks that work with Seidio 2600 mAh battery?

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3
I'd like to get this so I can be very care-free about how I use my phone, (like keep max brightness on, keep it overclocked to the limit, etc.) but I use my car dock often enough that I don't want to give it up, and there's no way my DX would still fit in the Motorola car dock with that beast. Anyone know of any car docks that WOULD work with it?

xCore

Reaction score
don't see why you couldn't use an arkon mount.
Amazon.com: Arkon Universal Windshield with Dashboard and Vent Mount for Smartphones and PDAs (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

i just ordered one yesterday. i have the moto mount whittled down to "fit" with a case on my phone but there's just a little too much drag on the usb port than i would like and over time i don't want to damage the port. so i figure i'll just use this mount and manually plug it in to charge, no biggie there. it's also nice that it looks like it will fit the phone with ANY case on it. as far as turning it into a car dock, it doesn't seem like it will be a problem taking the magnet out of the moto dock and mounting it behind a thin piece foam or something.

Last edited:
OP
RolandDeschain
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3
Cool, thanks; it looks like that will do the trick. 4.4 out of 5 stars with 173 reviews, it looks like a pretty damn good product for a good price.