any app out there to watch the nfl vs. steelers game saturday?

erinwiatrowski

Reaction score
I am of course stuck at a birthday saturday during the biggest game of the year what app could I download to watch the game

Sent from my PC36100 using DroidForums App

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Nfl mobile.....but I think it costs extra to watch games.

Sent from somewhere...

OP
E

erinwiatrowski

Reaction score
how much more I need to see this game

Sent from my PC36100 using DroidForums App

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Not sure what the vcast rates are....and if you're on another network you'll have to ask them. For one game might not be too much though.

Sent from somewhere...

B

bthomp21

It is 10 dollars a month or 3 dollars daily. so 3 bucks to watch the game wouldnt be too bad if that was a last resort.

Gkope

Reaction score
NFL mobile shows the Red Zone Channel and the NBC Sunday night game during the regular season. I am not sure it shows live football during the playoffs though. I didn't check this past week. You can at least listen to the game through NFL mobile though.

teasypee

Reaction score
I use ATDHE.net

choose "live sports" from the top

select which game you want.

it now becomes subjective. depending where the feed comes from will determine if your mobile browser will work.

justin.tv is a good feed, some of the other feeds require a download (veetle) that will not work on my mobile browser.

there may be several feeds to pick from, I bet the playoffs will have you covered.

good luck

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I would use where to find the neatest sports bar...lol

Phreaker47

Reaction score
choose "live sports" from the top

select which game you want.

it now becomes subjective. depending where the feed comes from will determine if your mobile browser will work.

justin.tv is a good feed, some of the other feeds require a download (veetle) that will not work on my mobile browser.

there may be several feeds to pick from, I bet the playoffs will have you covered.

good luck

Yep. Some of them will work. It's a little better now that we all have flash... before that, it required Skyfire (because it emulated flash) and sometimes an extra trick or two. You can't watch streams that require windows-only plugins like "veetle", though.

I use it often for catching Lakers road games because I live in an area that doesn't get LA channel 9. I use my PS3 or media center PC for that, though.

live tv app

Yeah, that's a front-end for athde, justin.tv, etc. Not sure that it's really better than just accessing them through the browser though.