Any apps to stream NCAA football?

benner

Reaction score
I'm on Verizon and unfortunately I'm gonna be out of town for the OSU vs. Miami game so I won't get to watch it. Wondering if there's any apps that'll let me stream it over the phone.

m2thedeep

Reaction score
I'm on Verizon and unfortunately I'm gonna be out of town for the OSU vs. Miami game so I won't get to watch it. Wondering if there's any apps that'll let me stream it over the phone.

The game will be showing on espn3 but since I'm using a DX I have no idea if espn3 works on 2.2 devices with flash. I do know that you'll have to be using wifi to stream espn3 since Verizon doesn't have rights to it yet.

Last edited:

Eschy

Reaction score
Espn 3 started loading on my droid but the browser crashed. Im not sure if it was a memory issue or what but espn3 will load on a phone. Unfortunately its very very resource hungry because it streams in hd. It may work on the incredible though.

m2thedeep

Reaction score
Espn 3 started loading on my droid but the browser crashed. Im not sure if it was a memory issue or what but espn3 will load on a phone. Unfortunately its very very resource hungry because it streams in hd. It may work on the incredible though.

Were you using Wifi? Or were you able to have it load on 3g?

Eschy

Reaction score
i was on wifi and it was loading fine but im pretty sure it crashed due to low memory because my live wallpaper was closed as well. I would try it on the DI because it has the expanded ram. It should work, i didnt see any actual video so i cant say if it is choppy or anything. I would imagine it will be unfortunately.

OP
benner

benner

Reaction score
Tried it but I don't have an Internet provider that carries it so I'm out of luck on that. Unless you guys know a way to bypass that.

tj1davis

Reaction score
I'm watching the 'Bama game right now on my DI. Doing great so far!