Everyone ready for the playoffs?

m1ghtysauc3

Reaction score
I'm personally a Steelers fan. What's everyone's picks for the games this weekend. Steelers-Ravens the best rivalry in NFL? Throw some opinons out there.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seahawks, Falcons, Ravens, Patriots.
Seahawks, Ravens
Seahawks

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved.

Phyzin

Reaction score
I'm personally a Ravens fan. :p

Ravens, Patriots, Falcons, Seahawks
Ravens, Falcons
Ravens

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using DroidForums App

Raziel36

Reaction score
Seahawks, Falcons, Ravens, Patriots.
Seahawks, Ravens
Seahawks

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved.
LOL, the team with the worse record to get into the playoffs winning the super bowl. That would be a site to see.
But fitting, since they got screwed by the refs in their first SB appearance against the Steelers(the head ref is on record saying it, too, so don't bother defending the Steeler win).

I'm a Seattle fan and while I can't say I expect them to win it all, the fact they are still around and sent the defending champs home says a lot about their heart. Nobody expected them to beat the Rams, much less the Saints, but here we are. Already beat the Bears at their place once this year, so don't count us out just yet!

Edit: Watching the Ravens implode second half. Fun stuff. 94 total yards in almost 3 whole quarters.. and just lost another fumble.. that's what ya get for mocking the Hawks :p JK

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Steelers, Packers, Seahawks and Patriots

Patriots because that is my hometown team and I will never pick against them. But I also truly believe the Pats are just a much better team at this point.

Steelers because I want someone to shut the mouths of all the over-arrogant Ravens players. They are the most disrespectful team ever.

Seahawks because the Bears are no where near as good as they think they are. The Seahawks are in perfect position to go into Soldier Field and upset them, they have no pressure on them at all because no one thought they should be there.

Packers are the best team in the NFC if and a big if they can run the ball.

VilleMatic

Reaction score
See? Steelers all the way.

sent from my Liberty infused Droid 2

I like the Steelers for one reason. Troy Polamalu. He's everywhere and fun to watch.

I agree I love watching Troy Polamalu. He is one of the greatest defensive players I've ever watch play in the NFL. I would like to see the Packers win the superbowl though. Aaron Rogers is just so talented he deserves a ring on his finger.