AntTek keeps uninstalling by itself

NonAbsolut

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anybody has experienced the AntTek app repeatedly uninstalling by itself on a rooted Bionic? The icon on my home screen just becomes a stock icon that says "loading," and I've noticed that before it uninstalls, it freezes until I hit the back button. When I re-install the app, all of my frozen apps and other settings are restored. If it's relevant, I can include a list of what other programs and whatnot that I'm running. If it's a more common problem, please let me know! Also, everything else on the phone appears to be working properly.

Thanks.

OP
N

NonAbsolut

Reaction score
I checked the SD card, and there's nothing but photos and the Titanium backup file. However, for some reason, I can't locate AptTek on the phone storage. I browsed using the stock file tool and also Root Explorer, and it's not in either data or the Android app folders. Any idea where it could be?

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
MENU>SETTINGS>APPLICATIONS>MANAGE APPLICATIONS>tap on the one you're interested in and see if it says"Move to Phone" or "Move to media area".
if it says "Move to phone" then press that ... means the app was on the SD card and it's a known issue.

OP
N

NonAbsolut

Reaction score
Ok, thanks, that seems to have been the problem! I moved it to the phone and it just re-booted, so hopefully everything is solved.

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
it'll be solved :)
there is an apps2SD issue with the stock Bionic OS which will hopefully be fixed in the first update.

we've all had the issue with one app or another... some just install to SD by default and they need to be moved to fix it.