anti-glare screen protectors?

Christobal

Reaction score
My wife has the Power Shield Anti-fingerprint for her iPhone. I really liked it and so I bought the Steinheil AF hoping it would compare. I am satisfied.

Had to trim a little bit off a corner, but the feel is the same as the PS.

Would buy again.

C

Faux

Reaction score
Just got my Steinheil anti-fingerprint screens today and I absolutely LOVE these! So far I've had the Verizon protectors (not too impressive and the top right corner is terrible) and the invisishield (rubbery = swiping issues) and the Steinheil is the best by leaps and bounds. Screen still looks great and swiping is a breeze. Anyone who's on the edge about getting these, it's SO worth the 12 bucks; I would even say it's worth more than that. Highest quality at the best price, can't beat that.

dogthehunter

Reaction score
Just got my Steinheil anti-fingerprint screens today and I absolutely LOVE these! So far I've had the Verizon protectors (not too impressive and the top right corner is terrible) and the invisishield (rubbery = swiping issues) and the Steinheil is the best by leaps and bounds. Screen still looks great and swiping is a breeze. Anyone who's on the edge about getting these, it's SO worth the 12 bucks; I would even say it's worth more than that. Highest quality at the best price, can't beat that.
Sounds good, I have been using the protectors from Verizon and while they may protect the screen the smudges are unbelievable. I'm going to look a little closer at the steinheil. Thanks! Dog

Faux

Reaction score
Sounds good, I have been using the protectors from Verizon and while they may protect the screen the smudges are unbelievable. I'm going to look a little closer at the steinheil. Thanks! Dog

The 2 big issues I had with the Verizon screens were:

1) The top right corner is oddly shaped and makes it easy for the screen to peel from that corner.

2) It doesn't cover the bottom four icons.

The Steinheil protects the entire screen; the only opening is for the ear piece. Applies easily without a hitch and I love how smooth the matte finish feels when swiping. Definitely look into it.