Ant Radio Service

onekgguy

Reaction score
I have a Droid Maxx and I can't seem to get the ANT Radio Service to work. It says it's running on my phone but when I go to use the app I need it for I get this response: No Ant Radio. Please make sure your ANT Radio is enabled.

I downloaded ANT Radio Service and ANT+ Plugins Service from Google Play and both are running in the background but I'm still receiving the above message.

Thanks for any suggestions you may have to offer.

Kevin

OP
O

onekgguy

Reaction score
Do you have any ANT compatible devices?

Yes, I've got a Garmin Edge 705 cycle-computer as well as a Quarq power meter for my bike. I'm trying to update the firmware on the Quarq via an app on my phone but I keep getting the message that my Ant Radio isn't enabled.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
try clearing the data cache of the app, see if that helps.

KaosMaster

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
SCH-I545 Galaxy S4 (Verizon)
ANT Radio is a service that requires System Level access I believe! If your rooted you can move it in there! If not I believe you will have to contact Motorola About this issue!

Hope this helps! ;)

OP
O

onekgguy

Reaction score
ANT Radio is a service that requires System Level access I believe! If your rooted you can move it in there! If not I believe you will have to contact Motorola About this issue!

Hope this helps! ;)
Thanks. I'll try and figure out a way to do that. Any idea where I should direct a question such as this?

KaosMaster

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
SCH-I545 Galaxy S4 (Verizon)
I would call Motorola directly and speak with their Technical Support Department