Answer button

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
So I went and picked up the bionic. When I first received a call it was a button to answer... Now it's the slider tabs. Any idea how to change it back?

So I went and picked up the bionic. When I first received a call it was a button to answer... Now it's the slider tabs. Any idea how to change it back?

I'm thinking you had the button because your phone was already awake. I get the slide whenever my phone is "asleep" and the button when i'm using it.

czerdrill

I think that is designed that way with MotoBlur
Button when the phone is on and active
Slider Tabs when the phone is off / sleeping / etc

Thanks everyone, and that's in fact what it is

Rooted my Droid Bionic and it seem to lock up when called, after called quits phone is fine. I have been calling back missed calls for a day. Still running original Verizon software.

Any ideas appreciated.

from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

download an app called Fullscreen Caller ID... it gives you not only the button answer back, but many options with the button, and also the ability to make your contact ID pictures fullscreen granted the quality supports making it fullscreen.

Back