Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Because summer doesn't end until the FALL EQUINOX September 23, 5:05 A.M. EDT

A shady fail of word play scheming, and duping potential customers. Im gonna re-up my contract and tell them im gonna pay on time (what constitutes on time I shall decide later at my convenience. )

I don't know what could be more simple: The Bionic will release prior to the next time when the tilt of the Earth's axis is inclined neither away from nor towards the Sun, the center of the Sun being in the same plane as the Earth's equator.

or I guess they could have just given us an actual release date. :)

Would put Google Sky Map to good use :)

Loooney2ns

Reaction score
has anyone figured out why verizon thinks sept 8th is summer lol... phone looks sick can't wait to see it

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

A shady fail of word play scheming, and duping potential customers. Im gonna re-up my contract and tell them im gonna pay on time (what constitutes on time I shall decide later at my convenience. )

Time is relative, so you can pay on YOUR time, not some arbitrary calendar date. In the words if Jeff Spicoli, "isn't this OUR time?"
[video=youtube;6J8__fWphE0]http://youtu.be/6J8__fWphE0"]Spicoli Orders a Pizza Scene - Fast Times at Ridgemont High Movie (1982) - HD - YouTube[/video]

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69

Time is relative, so you can pay on YOUR time, not some arbitrary calendar date. In the words if Jeff Spicoli, "isn't this OUR time?"
[video=youtube;6J8__fWphE0]http://youtu.be/6J8__fWphE0"]Spicoli Orders a Pizza Scene - Fast Times at Ridgemont High Movie (1982) - HD - YouTube[/video]

Classic! ...