Another Iphone user has been Infected by Droid fever

xxxsteveoxxx

Reaction score
Just got my droid last night. WOW! the only other smart phone ive ever had was an iphone and this is sooo much cooler. cant wait for the 2.2 update. I love my mutimedia dock too. the thing changes my droid to a sony dash while i charge more or less. looking forward to hanging out here and learning from all you guys. DROID DOES!!!!!!

kristoff125

Reaction score
Did you jailbreak your iphone? If so you might wanna look into rooting and installing roms, 2.2 is available, though not officially, but it still works wonders, flash on a phone = win.
Just make sure you have a car charger and a charger with you everywhere you go =).

eliassami5

Reaction score
welcome to the Droid side :). I would suggest getting to know the ins ans outs of your phone for about a week or two before thinking of rooting. You will be familiar enough with the phone to follow the many walkthroughs available on this site. Now go convert some more iPhone users!! lol

Reefdiver

Reaction score
I am a new Incredible owner!! I left Verizon for the iphone back in November and 7 month later I am back on with Verizon with a new Droid Incredible. I loved the iphone, but the service sucks. I have to admit I like the Droid better and plan on sticking with it.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the club!

I'm not a fanboy of apple, but I respect those who wish to stay with it. Will never understand why mind you, as you have discovered... Well, one reason would be you want to make and KEEP a call longer than 30 seconds hehehe. (Why I left ATT, but not an IP)

OP
X

xxxsteveoxxx

Reaction score
Any of you know how to turn of the email notifaction sound? i like text messsage sound but dont want a sound for every email i get.

eliassami5

Reaction score
Welcome to the club!

I'm not a fanboy of apple, but I respect those who wish to stay with it. Will never understand why mind you, as you have discovered... Well, one reason would be you want to make and KEEP a call longer than 30 seconds hehehe. (Why I left ATT, but not an IP)

saw what? that made no sense to me

kristoff125

Reaction score
Welcome to the club!

saw what? that made no sense to me

It made no sense to me either "Why I left ATT, but not an IP"
What do you mean by IP? internet protocol? indian pie?

Reefdiver

Reaction score