another batt question

leo67

Reaction score
Used the phone once today had a conversation for maybe q min and a half.
but surfed and txt'd for a good part of the day

checked the "batt use" data and it states that 88% was dedicated to voice calls.. was on the phone for a min since last charge ????
it didn't even list the internet usage and I was surfing heavy today
only 5% for the display (shouldn't that be more? like I mention heavy surfing today so, display/ screen obviously on for long periods)
and I noticed today (before the heavyI-net use) the batt had maybe 50% left, I figure I'll charge when I come back from an errand,, came back about an hour later and found the phone with the message "low batt" charge phone now.... and the back was unusually warm,,,, First time this happened that the batt drained so rapidly from just sitting idle
I have everything set to the most conservative settings, So I'm a little lost with this one??

TuckerMaxx

Reaction score
Yeah I think the TB was still released tooo soon.. so many bugs.. and with the battery life issue.. I think we should be given a refund.. think we all have been getting it up the $%#$@ without a friendly reach around.. eeeehhh

OP
L

leo67

Reaction score
Nah your wrong there's been friendly reach arounds.... in comes in the form of tech support at the verizon stores,, these people complete the package of us getting it in the rump,,,, they are worthless, clueless, ignorant, don't how they landed jobs in customer service let alone help desk
truly a waste of a paycheck

Had an issue with txt'ing when I first got the phone,, so I went to the Vstore and spoke to "tech" support... only to be told it happens once in a while...and even went into "my uncle has the same problem, and he just got used to it................................unacceptable

next step let me post a thread on here to see if anyone else has this problem.......................within a half hour my question was answered, applied the recomendation and no problem ever since

starting to dislike this phone and the company that it rides on