Angry Birds Seasons now available

Status
Not open for further replies.

JollyRoger

Reaction score
New Angry Birds app. Two new themes including the Halloween theme. It's available on GetJar and the Android Market.

Here's the email:

Angry Birds Seasons Available For Android[FONT=&quot]
Today, we bring you Angry Birds Seasons, a special edition spin-off of Angry Birds![/FONT]

Season’s Greedings consists of 25 daily surprises for fans of Angry Birds to enjoy while counting down the days until Christmas.

Included in the game is also the 45-level Halloween special edition, now packaged as a separate episode called Trick Or Treat.

Angry Birds Seasons is available for Android devices through GetJar and Android Market.

Payment option and performance upgrades to follow
We are still working on two things for the Angry Birds games on Android:

[FONT=&quot]First, we are bringing a graphically lighter option in the game, to enable better performance on older phones.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[FONT=&quot]Second, we will introduce a payment system to opt-out of advertising.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Both of these upgrades will be included in later updates.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Angry Birds Day on December 11[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Join thousands of Angry Birds fans around the world on December 11 to celebrate the first anniversary of Angry Birds! Go to meetup.angrybirds.com to sign up for your local event, or schedule a new one. Don't forget to invite your friends, too!

Read more about Angry Birds Day in the Rovio Blog.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Angry Birds plush toys are now shipping! [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
To place your order now for December delivery, visit shop.angrybirds.com.

Pigs have been added to the store, but are unfortunately not available for December delivery - preorder now to get them as early as possible in January!

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]More Angry Birds goodies:

-Become a facebook fan: facebook.angrybirds.com[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Follow us on Twitter: twitter.angrybirds.com[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Official page: www.angrybirds.com[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Youtube: youtube.angrybirds.com[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Have fun!

Best regards,

The Angry Birds Team[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

debdroid1a

Reaction score
I received the e-mail and downloaded immediately. :biggrin: I didn't even finish reading the e-mail so thanks for posting it here.:)
I thought the Halloween one was spearate but it's in the "Seasonal" one. I'll play that later since Halloween is over. I still have to finish the regular Angry Birds:blush:, get 3 stars and the golden eggs.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Downloaded already - this is a nice December Gift :)

Status
Not open for further replies.