Android Wearable watch bands

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Untitled-1.jpg

Many of the Android wear watches you can change out the bands with any 22mm band (LG G watch Strap Replacement Ideas Pho hellip LG G Watch XDA Forums Would like to see what bands you have on your watch and where you snagged them.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I was using the Pebble Steel band for my Moto 360 for a little bit, but ended up taking it off. Can't use any of the Qi wireless chargers I have with those bands as they can't lay flat.

So I was stuck only being able to use the dock that came with the watch, which isn't fun to tote around everywhere. Stock leather band for me at the moment, which isn't a bad thing to me.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Bump.

Now that I've got my shiny new G Watch, I'm looking to see what others have come up with, though I don't mind the matte black rubber band that it came with.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Welcome to the wear game.

Sent from my Nexus 6
Thanks! Loving it so far. There are just enough tools & Cheesy little games to make me more than happy I bought it. Got a great deal too.

Reminds me of the early days with the G1 & I can't wait to see where it goes from here.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome JK.

Yeah I am loving the G watch, hopefully you are on 5.01. But to be able to look at my watch for notifications is a huge step forward. It is like a smartphone where you did not think you needed one until you had one. Same is with smart watches where you do not realize how easier it make things until you actually use one.

JK, from what I read any 22mm watchband should work. After the holidays I plan on snagging a few either online or at the local watch boutiques at the mall.

http://amzn.com/B005ZEWGSA

^ spring bar tool

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I always use a tiny screw driver, but that's a good idea. Haha!

I'll rock the black band for now. It fits my style just right.

I haven't typed a text to my girl since I got it though. Been speaking all of my replies. I even united some notifications (like tapatalk) that I keep on silent on the phone so I don't have to rely on the notification light to get my attention.

Can't wait for more functionality, but I even downloaded a bubble blaster game, coin flip (Google now), find my phone, calculator, and plenty of faces. I figured I'd kinda like it, but it didn't take long at all for me to really get into it. Even showed it off at work several times. One of those was because someone commented that they liked my fancy watch. Haha