Android wear update

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Yep. Two small updates within a few weeks and no notes at all. At least tell us there are bug fixes involved. The only thing that changed is the app update Date.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I am happy that Google is pushing updates, can't complain there.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Well here is some news, maybe? I had an update to the Skymaster watch face which mentioned interactive faces in the next Android wear update. I searched Google and it sounds like we can expect an update to our watch OS soon to allow new interactive features. Interesting.

uploadfromtaptalk1440154296805.jpg

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
A) This is like the 4th!!!! update with that same changelog.
B) Agree updates = yay!
C) Interactive? Like Pujie, you mean? Seriously, have you guys tried this yet? Such a great watch face app. Customizable and when you click and hold the center, your calendar appts come up.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Yes. Like pujie, but with native support. I have yet to see how this differs from pujie & others. Even watchmaker had actionable hot spots you could tell for more info.

Android authority or someone was getting all of the update files in one article yesterday. Sounds a bit riskier then flashing an update to your phone.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
It looks like there will be new watch faces that come with the new update that have interaction built in. And now, more developers (like Skymaster) can incorporate interactive features into their watch faces. Are there any watch apps now that let you sync to another watch and share pictures and your current activity? I don't know a single other person that has an AW watch...so I will not get to test that new feature.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I was wrong. Android police has the update files for some devices. Ours are on the list. Anybody brave enough to try to side load it?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I also just read that Google Translate will be built into the watch as an available app with this new update. Cool! Let the "Check For System Updates" clicking begin.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I also just read that Google Translate will be built into the watch as an available app with this new update. Cool! Let the "Check For System Updates" clicking begin.
Oh yeah! Forgot about that one. Real-time translation right on the watch. Could really be useful for traveling.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
From what I was reading earlier it sounds like this will be a system version update. It will update AW 1.1 to AW 1.3.....on our watches.