Android Wear 2.0 Preview Builds Available for the LG Watch Urbane and Huawei Watch

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

A major update to Android Wear devices was announced at Google I/O. This brings Android Wear to version 2.0 and updates devices to Android N! The preview images for both the LG Watch Urbane and the Huawei Watch have both been released.

Installing the Preview build is pretty simple for either device. You will need to be familiar with fastboot and adb commands. The process involves transferring the image to your smartwatch and then flashing the image. Head to the link below for download links and in depth instructions.

via AndroidGuys

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm excited to read reviews from those who give it a try. Can't wait to see if it's as much a game changer as I believe it's gonna be.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
How fun! Being able to sideload a preview.
Let us know what you think, Johnny! :D

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I just want my first gen Moto 360 to be responsive. The thing is near useless unless I have a wifi connection on my phone. I can speedtest and get amazing LTE speeds but my watch refuses to recognize my voice 99% of the time.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
I've already bricked one Huawei watch and took them 3 weeks to send me new one. Not messing around anymore lol.