Android USB Driver for Nobis NB09

MJCoder58

Reaction score
I'm looking for some help and guidance.

I've just dipped my toe into the Android development environment. I have the book "Android Application Development All-In-One for Dummies. I've downloaded and installed the Android Development bundle which includes Eclipse and SDK.

I've created a virtual device with Eclipse and that seems to work fine with the first programming example.

I understand that I need and Android USB driver to use my Nobis NB09 as a development tool for Android. When I connect my NB09 to my desktop using the USB cable, I can see and transfer files from my NB09 to my computer. But, as I understand it, I need an Android USB driver to actually use my tablet as a development device. I've tried using the Google driver that is downloaded with the SDK Manager, and have "Googled" for a driver, specifically for the NB09, and found one from Microsoft that is supposed to work with the NB09.

Since these drivers did not install automatically, using the "Update Driver" option in Device Manager, I researched again and have manually installed about five different device drivers.

The issue is, that after installing these five device drivers, I go to the command window and use the command "ADB devices" and no devices are listed.

I had the same issues with my Pandigital Novel until someone finally directed me to the correct Android USB driver for that device.

So, I'm hoping to get one or two suggestions for anyone who has used the NB09 for Android development.

Thanks for any suggestions,

-Mike

Last edited:
OP
MJCoder58

MJCoder58

Reaction score
Well, never mind. My Nobis NB09 is having lots of issues and is packaged up with it's RMA number.