Android problem handling MMS?

m@tt

Reaction score
Problem was fixed after factory reset.. Keep in mind you will LOSE all your settings basically your phone goes back to stock. After you reactive your phone and enter the same email address your apps should start showing backup. I thought the 2.1 would fix it also. I hope that helps.

FingersXG

Reaction score
Problem was fixed after factory reset.. Keep in mind you will LOSE all your settings basically your phone goes back to stock. After you reactive your phone and enter the same email address your apps should start showing backup. I thought the 2.1 would fix it also. I hope that helps.

Problem still exists. Don't see how a factory reset helped, since the droid has had this issue from the beginning.

FingersXG

Reaction score
No update on this? I've been looking/asking in several places. I'm surprised there hasn't been more feedback regarding this issue.

Dolfan

Reaction score
No update on this? I've been looking/asking in several places. I'm surprised there hasn't been more feedback regarding this issue.

:confused:

My Driod has the same issue, my other phones(not smart phones)(as the droid is supposed to be a smart phone) have had Nooo issues playing a sound file with a pic attached, the driod does, how can that be a smartphone if a cheap ass phone can do what a smartphone cant..lol, we have to find a answer to this issue...

I also used to me able to send a message to multiple friends with an option to just check mark each friend I wanted to send said message to, with this smartphone I dont have that option I have to type manually each friends name to add them to the list I want message sent to, is there an easier way to that ?

Bob

bigpapajk

Reaction score
I hate this the most about the phone. Even as a slide it lets you use a five second clip only....I love sending pics of my brow with my song of choice....this really hurts feelings

FingersXG

Reaction score
I also used to me able to send a message to multiple friends with an option to just check mark each friend I wanted to send said message to, with this smartphone I dont have that option I have to type manually each friends name to add them to the list I want message sent to, is there an easier way to that ?

Bob

If you're using handcent, yes you can.

If you're using the stock messaging app, then no.

I hate this the most about the phone. Even as a slide it lets you use a five second clip only....I love sending pics of my brow with my song of choice....this really hurts feelings

I actually have no problem sending, only receiving. To send, use handcent. Attach a "slideshow", and then you can add any sound file (around 200 mb) and pic.

kdw11005

Reaction score
same problem here too. i have found if you touch the screen while something is playing you can pause it (if there is something long to read)