Android or IOS??

Medic646

Reaction score
Hey all. I currently have a HTC Thunderbolt and I hate it. Don't know if it is the phone or the OS I hate but I have to get rid of it. The question I have is another Android or an IPhone. I would like to hear from all the members that went from the IPhone to Android. I would like to know why and do they regret it?

wilspeak

Reaction score
why im all Android

Hey all. I currently have a HTC Thunderbolt and I hate it. Don't know if it is the phone or the OS I hate but I have to get rid of it. The question I have is another Android or an IPhone. I would like to hear from all the members that went from the IPhone to Android. I would like to know why and do they regret it?

First. With The Android os . Devices were affordable & I was able to root & use a tether. Tethering is one of the most important assets to using android (rooted), for me. Apples devices are overpriced & locked down. Android devices are highly customizable & rootable. Plus you have a variety of devices not just one brand. Like apple, Android has development(custom ROMs) apple doesn't encourage this. Android does. Don't switch. Shop around & get another android. Device. Dont go fruity on us. I'm with GNEX & TF201. both are rooted & rom:)