Android on the Bionic as it was meant to be, IMHO

deduct

Reaction score
Ha ha ha....you have to be on your game to beat me brother

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not following. What does Jelly Bean have to do with Icarus 1.7 vs 1.8.3?

The first question you asked was is there any reason to move from here. So he said jellybean. He was simply giving his opinion on your question

OP
L

lm2

Reaction score
The first question you asked was is there any reason to move from here. So he said jellybean. He was simply giving his opinion on your question

Got it. I had in mind any reason to move between ICS versions of Icarus, but I realize that's not what I typed.

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
And no there are no real reasons to switch between those two. The major change came from icarus 1.8.3 which combines synergy and Icarus . Pretty cool

OP
L

lm2

Reaction score
And no there are no real reasons to switch between those two. The major change came from icarus 1.8.3 which combines synergy and Icarus . Pretty cool

I didn't notice any major differences between 1.7 and 1.8.3. What were they?

OP
L

lm2

Reaction score
Ok folks, if I really like Icarus Stripped 1.8.3, what do I do about JB? Is Icarus compatible with JB? Sorry, no time to look into this one my own. Thanks for crowdsourcing!

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
No.. you have to be on ICS to run any ROM out right now except for blurry (alpha builds) which are designed for jb

OP
L

lm2

Reaction score
No.. you have to be on ICS to run any ROM out right now except for blurry (alpha builds) which are designed for jb

OK, thanks. So what's your plan? Did you move to JB, or are you waiting for safestrap for JB for custom ROMs?

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes sir I'm on jb. Running the only ROM available so far for it. Called blurry (alpha builds) really smooth for me