Android on the Bionic as it was meant to be, IMHO

deduct

Reaction score
Not now! Back on black widow as of last night. And it don't get much darker than this.

Suuperflie

Reaction score
Does zumocast work on eclipse?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

OP
L

lm2

Reaction score
I've been on Icarus Stripped 1.7 for a while. It's worked for me. Is there any reason to move from here (including any reason to upgrade to newer version of Icarus stripped)?

Suuperflie

Reaction score
I've been on Icarus Stripped 1.7 for a while. It's worked for me. Is there any reason to move from here (including any reason to upgrade to newer version of Icarus stripped)?

I've been on Icarus stripped 1.83 for the past 2 weeks. It's legit, though Zumocast doesn't work on it, which I use a lot. I'll probably try out Eclipse tonight since Zumocast works with it. I won't be upgrading to JB until it's rooted and I know what the bugs are.

OP
L

lm2

Reaction score
I've been on Icarus stripped 1.83 for the past 2 weeks. It's legit, though Zumocast doesn't work on it, which I use a lot. I'll probably try out Eclipse tonight since Zumocast works with it. I won't be upgrading to JB until it's rooted and I know what the bugs are.

Do you know if I can flash the 1.8.3 OTA file right on top of my installed 1.7 build? Or do I need to accept the intermediate OTAs first?

deduct

Reaction score
You could just wipe cache and dalvik first. Then flash 1.83. I always like a clean install though. So I would suggest either taking ota. Its easy anyway

OP
L

lm2

Reaction score
You could just wipe cache and dalvik first. Then flash 1.83. I always like a clean install though. So I would suggest either taking ota. Its easy anyway

Thanks. But are you saying that taking ota is equivalent to a clean install?

deduct

Reaction score
Yes. When you install the update thru ota updater, it automatically does your wipes for you during installation so its really the easiest way to update a rom. If the ROM supports ota updating that is.

OP
L

lm2

Reaction score
Do you know if I can flash the 1.8.3 OTA file right on top of my installed 1.7 build? Or do I need to accept the intermediate OTAs first?

Got it. Thanks!