android market help

redbelt

Reaction score
Im having trouble buying apps from app market- when I enter my info it says invalid card. Ive check several times in google checkout and all my onfo is correct. anybody else have this problem, and if so , any advise?

iba10753

Reaction score
I expect the problem to be fixed fairly soon....but it has happened to me all this morning. You're not alone.

redruler

Reaction score
Im having trouble buying apps from app market- when I enter my info it says invalid card. Ive check several times in google checkout and all my onfo is correct. anybody else have this problem, and if so , any advise?

I don't know if you received your answer yet, but I was having the exact same problem.

After trying a couple of different things it turns out that you will get that "invalid card" error message when you try to purchase something in Euros with a card they don't accept in Europe (like the Discover card).

You can purchase anything in U.S. dollars just fine with the Discover card but not apps listed in Euros.

Switch your "default" method of payment in checkout.google.com to a Visa card and the error will go away.

vonfink13

Reaction score
i had that same problem with my amex card and trying to buy from overseas...i had to use my mastercard...

Stinson317

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Market Comments

I'm feeling a bit "dumb", but how do you leave comments for apps downloaded from market?

phone

Reaction score
I'm feeling a bit "dumb", but how do you leave comments for apps downloaded from market?

Go to "downloads" in Market. Click on one of the programs you've installed, at the top you'll see "Rate it!" Select you're star rating and you're OYW. That's how I do it anyway..... :)

joshua117

Reaction score

go to the app in the market, on the top you can rate it (the star rating) after you rate it will give you the option to leave a comment. :)

Stinson317

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Thanks

thanks you guys....sometimes its the most obvious stuff that give you the most trouble.