Credit Info Will Not Work To Purchase App

wolfpackron

Reaction score
I tried to purchase an app from the "Market" entering my credit card info. I have entered the info 5 times and still get the message "Invalid credit card." I entered the credit card info on checkout.google.com but cannot use it to purchase apps. Thanks in advance for any suggestions! WolfpackRon.

iPirate

Reaction score
You are entering your information on the checkout.google.com website and having problems?

OP
wolfpackron

wolfpackron

Reaction score
No problems on Google, but how do I use it to purchase apps?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The app you are trying to purchase. Is it U.S. currency? I know some people's credit cards did not work when purchasing apps not in American dollars. Banks are trying to prevent credit fraud. I bought an app in English pounds and my bank called me the next day.

Last edited:

DebDroid

Reaction score
are you purchasing an app from the UK? my bank does not allow overseas transactions. :( no pure calendar widget for me. :(

bigthinker

Reaction score
I had a hard time trying to buy an app about a month ago....Tried it several times and it did not work with my Amex....I switched to a different card and it went through right away. If you continue to have problems, there may be an email contact on the app who can direct or guide you.:motdroidhoriz:

OP
wolfpackron

wolfpackron

Reaction score
I could not get Discover to work, but was able to get a Visa card to work. Thanks for the reply. WolfpackRon.