Android Like the Ipod Touch

fanofdroid2010

Reaction score
I do not need a phone. But am interested in getting the ipod touch becuase of the apps and the internet and how small it is. I have seen the androids and love them, but wandering if they are making something that is not a phone but is similar to like ITouch. Like the Itouch is to the Iphone

IF you know of anything please let me know.

Thanks

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
Lots of android tablet pc's will be released later this year and early next year. They are a bit larger though screen sizes of 5,7,10,12" etc. Keep an eye out on them, a google search for "android tablet" will show you some of the upcoming. Make sure you get a capacative touch screen one, not resistive, and also make sure it is capable of running the market. I think those are the two major drawbacks of some of the tablets.

OP
F

fanofdroid2010

Reaction score
do you think there will be anything that is smaller then the 5" tablets? Idealy I like the size of the itouch. I hope android will come out with something small like it.

Do you think those tablets run a better system the the itouch?

Thanks

turdbogls

Reaction score
samsung is launching its new android powered "Galaxy" PMP some time soon. it is the ipod touch of the android world...just like the samsung galaxy s phone but without the phone part. 4" SAMOLED screen, 3.2 mp camera, 1ghz processor, ect, ect

nothing has been released about it other than the specs on this page.
More YP-MB2 (Galaxy S PMP) pictures | Samsung Hub

illmatic636

Reaction score
I do not need a phone. But am interested in getting the ipod touch becuase of the apps and the internet and how small it is. I have seen the androids and love them, but wandering if they are making something that is not a phone but is similar to like ITouch. Like the Itouch is to the Iphone

IF you know of anything please let me know.

Thanks

try this site.

androidpads.com

WhiteSoul8

Reaction score
The iPod is all about music, and all about the iTunes interface on the computer. If you plan on using iTunes for your computerized media, then the Apple product is the best because the Droid will not interface with iTunes. Other programs, methods, and interfaces have to be used.

If you have no intention of using iTunes, the App Store (which I think has better games), nor do you have any intention of downloading movies and videos from the iTunes App Store, then buy the Droid.

do you think there will be anything that is smaller then the 5" tablets? Idealy I like the size of the itouch. I hope android will come out with something small like it.

Do you think those tablets run a better system the the itouch?

Thanks