Samsung fascinate vs ipod touch

goldeneye397

Reaction score
I have a samsung fascinate but i am considering getting an ipod touch because of the much better app selection compared to the android marketplace. The two devices are very similar so i don't know if it is worth getting it. Please comment your opinion on whether i should get an ipod touch or if it is just not worth it.

cpjr

Reaction score
The fascinate is a phone...the ipod is not. Are you just using it for games and music?? If so, I would go with the ipod touch.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have one of each. I use the ipod touch for music and my fascinate for everything else. I'd love to be able to use winamp for my music but you take what you can get. All the in car/home accessories for the ipod make it very accessible for listening to music. I wouldn't say to exclude either one because they both have their place in the world.

meems

Reaction score
I also have the Fascinate but I do use my old iPhone as an iPod touch a lot. Some of my fave apps are not on Android. And I do enjoy Netflix instant watch on my iPhone. Probably when my 2 years are up I will get the Verizon iPhone.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App