Android in the News - Week in Review 3-20-15

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

It's time for our 15th Android in the News - Week in Review! This one is for Friday, March 20th, 2015, although we actually recorded it a few days earlier. Our other "news anchor," @cereal killer, is out of town starting yesterday, and will be back on Monday. We just didn't want to miss this week's news brief, so we taped on Wednesday! Here's the list of threads we covered this week:
As always, thanks for watching. We hope you folks enjoy watching our comedic news videos as much as we enjoy making them! We have something special planned for next week so be sure to tune in.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Awesome guys.. Thanks

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
Very awesome!...Keep up the good work!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Another great week in review guys. Funny, entertaining, informative, as always a hit.

Thanks for all the complements guys but all I did was try to break it down for others to maybe better understand what the video was showing and what all the commands mean. I love to teach and help others learn so that's what I was doing.

Maiko1 deserves all the credit since he is apparently the one who discovered the exploit. Jcase says it's real, so I am 100% confident it is just based solely on jcase's say so. I will simply remain patient and will rejoice the day it is officially released.