Android Character Widget

omgar

Reaction score
Hey guys. I've been wanting a simple widget with just the little Android character. So I could have it on my home screen. I don't want it to do anything special, I just want it to be there, sort of like a sticker.

Is there any app out there that does that? Or could I simply make one?

Stretch2m

Reaction score
Could you maybe find a wallpaper with the character on it? I've seen a bunch of them here and there. Just an idea.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
You could download a picture of the Android character to your phone and then use the Picture Frame widget to dispaly it.

pyro6128

Reaction score
yea in this case what youre asking for is not a widget. Widgets have a function. Now you could get an android icon and use it as a shortcut for an app. But if you dont want it to do anything at all, then I agree with the above posters. Just get a picture of the little android guy and make it either your wallpaper, or use the picture from widget. The second one though may be closer to what youre looking for.

OP
O

omgar

Reaction score
Hmm, alright, thanks guys. The reason I asked was because I had installed this japanese sort of app that I thought would do that. And it did, but it was a battery meter that bloated the Android if it had a full battery, and made it skinny when it was low.

Thank you though, I'll see how the picture frame thing looks.