Simple Notepad Widget?

Wetzilla

Reaction score
Are there any simple notepad widgets for android that will fill a 4x2 or 4x3 space? I just want one that looks like a pad of paper, and I can click on to add a new note to it. So far all the ones I've tried require you to write the note in the app first, then make a widget for that specific note, or the space is just too small.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sticky Memo widget lite. What I use in addition to AK Notepad

OP
W

Wetzilla

Reaction score
Apparently he can't publish that app anymore, and is working on a replacement. That sucks.

OP
W

Wetzilla

Reaction score
Sticky memo widget lite. I've got AK notepad, but it doesn't have a widget.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I use Colornote, a free app. It has a widget and when you add the widget you either choose an existing note or create a new one. I've used it that way and I also have a desktop icon for the app itself too. The widget displays a single note in a 1x1 area.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
In this thread: FM radio apk from motorola there is a system.tar file available. Within that is a bunch of apps for an upcoming Motorola phone. One of those apps is a notepad widget. It creates a 2x2 widget and you type your note when you select the widget. You can make your notes different colors. I think I still like Colornote better because you can create a widget of an existing note, as a reminder, or just make a new sticky. As always you can also go to the app where all your notes are collected. This notewidget seems to be one single note per widget.

Anyways, here is the app for it. If you haven't already you need to go to settings/applications/allow unknown apps.

You also need to rename the attached file by removing the .zip at the end. Use astro or some other tool to load it into the app manager and install it.

Attachments

• NotesWidget.apk.zip
    102.4 KB · Views: 359