Android Agenda Widget not working

plasticsoul

Reaction score
Android agenda widget not working correctly, add button doesn't work, and a few other bugs as well. Not certain if this is a Liberty bug, but it was working fine before I uploaded the ROM. Anyone else having a problem with Android agenda widget, or know of a solution? Thanks.

I posted a similar question on the Droid x tech issue forum, but I think it belongs in this forum.

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
NOPE... It belongs in a forum someplace on the site for the developer of your faulty app, not here in Liberty Rom. How do you figure Liberty Devs are responsible for someone elses apps?? (I had an app that worked GREAT on windows 98, but i cant get it to run on windows 7. Should I go complain on a windows 7 forum??)

OP
P

plasticsoul

Reaction score
I see your point, and I will try to contact the makers of the widget. I was also wondering if other people had found this to be an issue?

OP
P

plasticsoul

Reaction score
ahh, I see. thank you

EDIT: fixed the problem by downloading a new version of Liberty, and uploading it again.

Last edited:

loomer

Reaction score
NOPE... It belongs in a forum someplace on the site for the developer of your faulty app, not here in Liberty Rom. How do you figure Liberty Devs are responsible for someone elses apps?? (I had an app that worked GREAT on windows 98, but i cant get it to run on windows 7. Should I go complain on a windows 7 forum??)

So you are saying that the guy should complain to Google? Because their Calendar is not syncing with Liberty? A non authorized ROM, on a non authorized rooted phone? This is a poor response to say the least. Your comparison is a weak one because you are talking about Windows 98, and Windows 7. They are both MS Windows products. Liberty is not a DROID product. It is an independantly developed product made to "fit" the Android OS. The developer should be responsible for having their product have compatibility with the core functionality of the Android platform. If you feel otherwise, then you are basically saying "Yeah, I developed Liberty but don't expect anything that was originally working on your phone in stock to work with Liberty once you load it." If that is the case, I would suggest no one use Liberty.

Last edited: