Android 4.4 KitKat for Moto DROID Maxx, Ultra and Mini Resume Limited Rollout

mackiv

Reaction score
Fox fi does NOT work...neither does adding images to the browser. For example craigslist.

Does anybody know what's up with that..?

allmotor

Reaction score
True if there was more 4.4 kitkat foxfi errors maybe the pat h would come out faster... How do I donate to speed it up!?

xtor

Reaction score
Ditto I rack 30gigs a month but now no more.. Foxfi and kitkat 4.4 do not likey likely. Hope xda puts a new foxfi update out soon.

I'm glad I pay the 30- for hotspot on my unlimited it will work on any update good thing with all my data usage.

ForumRunner_20140123_081048.png

8th Infantry division

xtor

Reaction score
True if there was more 4.4 kitkat foxfi errors maybe the pat h would come out faster... How do I donate to speed it up!?

Did you pay for the foxfi app?, that usually helps.

8th Infantry division

allmotor

Reaction score
O yea!!! Of course I paid for it they do some amazing worm I could never do.. Pay dues when they are due!

xtor

Reaction score
O yea!!! Of course I paid for it they do some amazing worm I could never do.. Pay dues when they are due!

They are usually real fast at work arounds and patches. ...hang tight.

8th Infantry division

Shaneathan

Reaction score
Does anyone else think that the lockscreen got slower with the update? On my MAXX, I would slide down the active notification lock and it would open right away. Now, I slide the lock down, then it goes to the normal lockscreen, then unlocks.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
That's because you have slide to unlock enabled in security settings. Disable it and it will be like before.