Android 3.0 Has No Requirements

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
[video=youtube;hPUGNCIozp0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPUGNCIozp0[/video]

The rumors of a minimum requirement for the next generation of Android for tablets seem to have come and gone in under two weeks. The requirement rumors that went around a few days ago said Honeycomb will require an HD screen resolution, a dual core Tegra 2 processor, and more . Now Dan Morril from Google Android team just pushed a bit of information down our throats regarding all that, saying they don’t set requirements on the side of how the processor is chosen, but coincidentally he had nothing to say about the resolution requirements.

Source (Dan Morril Says No Minimum Requirements for Honeycomb | Android Phone Fans)

Yakuzagang5

Reaction score
People have speculated minimum requirements for every android release so far only to be shot down, all of them. I'm amazed that people hear from some random person that there is a requirement for it still, and whenever I see people say there are, I just take it as them creating rumors, not spreading information lol

For example, the g1, the first android phone, has seen every release of android since the very first. Ok I'm done lol