Android 2.0 Source Code Available

J

JohnDroid

Google has worked very closely with Motorola on the Droid and some other manufacturers are a bit miffed that the source to Android 2.0 was not available to them. Now, they can complain no longer. Google has pushed the source code to the Android Project and it is now available to all.

In fact, it appears that some enterprising individuals already have 2.0 running on the original Android phone, the G1.

You can of course view the Android project at the following URL to find out how to get it and perhaps even contribute: Welcome (Android Open Source Project)

lexone

Reaction score
I love this fun the best i ever had. still trying to figure out all that this phone does. what is the main or the best things that this phone offers.

lexone

Reaction score
I am a littke confuse I thought Android 2.0 was already install in the phone.

cactusmitch

Reaction score
See More Glass, (or less?)

JohnDroid?
Finding contact links in droidforms.net is a bit confusing. Perhaps as a newby I am resticted. I liked what I saw from Mr.Glass, make that misterglass....
I wanted to see if indeed there were some links in case I ran into something that might need explanation. Twitter did not work for me. Perhaps I do not tweet, I am not a Twit? Hopefully.
cactusMitch
ps what part of New Mexico?