Amzer Hybrid Silicone Skin Jelly Case

thorn11166

Reaction score
okay just got mine in today, was the red one, and since i have had it all i can say is it has to be the best case i have ever used i mean its amazing and i like the red color, it feels great it looks great and it is a perfect fit on my phone... but wait i mentioned phone right, okay so it sucks as a phone case... amazing and awesome case? YES.. phone usability? NO.... it covers up both mics on mine so i gonna have to do something about that or take of the top piece and like the other guy said the power button is really hard to press down and its because the power button spot is hollow and way to high so when you press it down its not reaching the button so maybe fill it with something? i know im gonna use a hot wire and make a spot for the front mic and the back mic... maybe try something with the power button who knows...

so... want a great case? BUY IT NOW
want a case you can use easily? RUN AWAY NOW

OP
P

PHiZ

Reaction score
haha, yeah I'm laughing at thorn11166's review. But it! It's awesome! Except that it sucks! haha. I'm sure we'd all be grateful for any pics ya'll wanna share. D-roid, maybe raise the profile of the buttons a little? I might suggest some foam sticky tape. Aka double sided tape. Both D-roid and thorn11166 ordered direct from Fommy? I'm curious how the ebay ones compare. My suspicion is that the Amzer ones have a better fit and finish... Also The Motorola Droid A855 Crystal Silicone Case - Solid Black comes w/ Free Shipping. has a similar argyle patterened silicone case, but with better button cutouts it seems.

Last edited:

victoriac

Reaction score
I tried one on my Droid today and I really liked it. The only thing is they only had clear and blue and I wanted a more girly color. But seems like it gave the phone great protection and nice grip. But I read some reviews on Amazon and people don't like these at all. They say it covers mic, it stretches and falls off easily. They are saying not to waste your money on this.

Last edited:

Logan3824

Reaction score
I've had my amzer case for over 2 weeks now and I do like it, provides great protection, the only thing that gets me is the power button...Sometimes its hard to push but it has became easier since I got it. I say get it.

BrooklynDROID

Reaction score
I bought this case for my Sister's Droid. The fit is good, but not excellent. The power and volume buttons are covered, which makes it difficult to operate them. I think I'll trim those portions out to allow better access.

It's a good case, but a little overpriced for what you actually get.