Amzer Silicon Case- looks really good.

jcardona1

Reaction score
i bought the rubberized crystal case or whatever its called. i love it!!!!!!!!!! i had the body glove case and it sucked, fitment was terrible. this one fits great, and is removed very easily :)

NickWgnr

Reaction score
i bought the rubberized crystal case or whatever its called. i love it!!!!!!!!!! i had the body glove case and it sucked, fitment was terrible. this one fits great, and is removed very easily :)

Post up some pics of it on your phone for us all to see

Wagner :motdroidvert:

jcardona1

Reaction score
here's some really bad pics of a really good case :)

DSC_5522.jpg

DSC_5526.jpg

DSC_5530.jpg

aviator94536

Reaction score
AMZER - stay away

Anyone ever use a case by this company?
I will be waiting for this case (11/16) unless someone says not to. By far the best looking case i've seen assuming it looks like the photoshop.

Amzer Silicone Skin Jelly Case - Blue For Verizon - Verizon Motorola Droid A855 - Fommy.com

The Amzer cases might be good - I wouldn't know since I placed an order directly with amzer, and after a week of no activity after the initial 'order confirmed email' AND a charge for the order on my credit card, called them for a status. At that time I was told that two of the items where backordered, and would not be shipped for about two more weeks.

This kind of underhanded business practice, that of charging immediately and shipping whenever the whims of stock allow, with no notification or other information that items are on backorder, will prevent me from purchasing amzer products. YMMV but buyer beware.