Amazing new music player for Droid!

cappie

Reaction score
MP3 tag editor for Macs

Can anyone recommend an MP3 tag editor for a Mac?

old no. 7

Reaction score
Slightly less buggy lock screen control and this would be amazing.
I have an idea for a lock screen music controller that would be great, I just need to get it working.

hailster

Reaction score
I just downloaded it and it seems to be working great. The BT controls work using my Motorola S9HD headphones.

One thing I'm wondering, I have a couple podcasts that I get that are split up into individual tracks, with different artists listed for each track. Both the stock player and bTunes lists these as individual tracks instead of a seamless mix, in the same folder. Does anyone know how to fix this, so that I don't have 30+ artists listed in the player for one mix?

Reaction score
Dl'n it now. Not gonna get the paid version till i see what the new 2.1 stock player is like.

You blue tooth peeps need to stop wasting money. You'll get better performance at the same price point with wired headphones. I love wireless but can live with wires ;)

Reaction score
Slightly less buggy lock screen control and this would be amazing.
I have an idea for a lock screen music controller that would be great, I just need to get it working.

I downloaded mylock app from the market, completely removes the lock screen! I love it :)

mpenda

Reaction score
Yeah, I was not going to bother with BT, but I gave up trying to get a wired headset to control the music!
At least with BT, I can pause, skip, rewind and adjust the volume and keep the phone in a clip or pocket.
I tried 4 wired headsets and an equal number of apps.

seang

Reaction score
To the folks that were saying "no BT control" is a deal breaker; what player DOES have BT control for volume, replay, skip?
I was looking for one for a long while and then gave up....
That's the ONLY thing I miss about my iPhone.
MixZing works, and so does MortPlayer

tu3218

Reaction score
Dl'n it now. Not gonna get the paid version till i see what the new 2.1 stock player is like.

You blue tooth peeps need to stop wasting money. You'll get better performance at the same price point with wired headphones. I love wireless but can live with wires ;)

Have you tried bluetooth headphones? I have the motorola S9-HD and these things sound amazing. They may not sound like Bose, Shure, or any other equivalent top of the line headphones but they are at least equal if not better then just about all other headphones.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
You'll get better performance at the same price point with wired headphones. I love wireless but can live with wires ;)
Performance isn't everyone's priority. There are those who can live without better performance for being wireless.

pudah

Reaction score
Is audio over bluetooth not good? I was considering modding my car to get BT audio through the radio for music playback (it does it for calls now). I was under the impression it would be digital and CD quality...no?

dberthia

Reaction score
I just can't bring myself to listen to a lot of music on my Droid vs. my iPod. At least the iPod has an equalizer that allows me to adjust the tone as I desire. Music from the Droid just sounds to "tinny" to me, even with good headphones.

It boggles my mind that you can't get a good Android music player that has equalization features.

tu3218

Reaction score
Is audio over bluetooth not good? I was considering modding my car to get BT audio through the radio for music playback (it does it for calls now). I was under the impression it would be digital and CD quality...no?

I hooked my droid to my sisters car which has bluetooth audio and it sounds very good. I would highly recommend it. Obviously its not CD quality but it is very very close.

dberthia, yeah I hear you on that. I still use my ZuneHD as my music player, I just use my droid bluetooth for working out. But if I didn't have a stand alone mp3 player, I think the droids quality is good.

hailster

Reaction score

I have enough wires to deal with where I work, one less set of wires is great for me. Plus reception is somewhat spotty inside of the building at work so it's nice to be able to set my phone near my bench, which for whatever reason has good reception and then be able to walk away for quite a distance and still listen to internet radio. Good luck doing that with wires.

I do have a pair of decent wired head phones that I'll use once in a while but it's pretty rare. The Motorola S9HD's have pretty good audio.