Am i the only one?

Kendraso

Reaction score
am i the only one who hasnt had any glitches or problems with the OTA ICS update? just performed it after having it wait for a week and a half, and its working fine, wifi works no problem, bluetooth no problem, 4g no problem, only problem i have is no videos will play on websites for me anymore, and the ics look is ugly as sin. but other than those two minor issues, ive had no reception issues or software/hardware issues to speak of

acejavelin

Reaction score
No, you are not the only one... I have had no issues on two phones, other than the "Linkify" issue that HTC had to employ to because of the Apple lawsuit (which is why YouTube links open in Internet, and not the YouTube app). I have one phone that gets warm on occasion, but nothing like others have reported.

I actually think most people had the ICS update go just fine, it is just the only ones you hear about are the ones that had issues.

OP
K

Kendraso

Reaction score
Update: seems my phone wont load text messages properly, as in ill receive them, can see the partial message in the notifications bar and then if i have the messages widget on a screen, itll show the message, but when i press it to go and reply, it freezes and sits at a loading screen. i downloaded go sms pro for the time being and it works fine with that, but the stock messaging app/widget freezes completely. im going to root my phone here before too long because the interface looks ugly to me currently and i want a rom on it, but im going to wait until i finished a game i have because ive spent some real money on it and dont want to waste that money until ive atleast finished it because i have no way of saving the app data.