Amazing phone but one fairly inconveniant and odd problem...

01sweetgirl

Reaction score
so i had been having a similar problem with my new rezound and it was making no sense to me since i also got one for my son and his didnt have the issue except his was on a different account. so heres what i found while poking around trying to come up with a solution, i too had tried everything and probably more just like everyone else and hoping for an unseen setting, not possible, i know this phone inside and out now, and then i went back to my old conspiracy theories, lol, and voila, i found in my "apps" page, verizon messages, hmmm, i thought, i wonder, and sure as you know what, i agreed to the terms, and guess what, now i get an audible alert with every single text message i receive. amazing. so irritating !!! we pay for the service, we pay for the phone, is that not enough? so for those of you who are getting their texts but no audible alert to let you know when then i suggest maybe you try this and let me know how it works, im curious to know, and i most definitely hope that you wont blame htc or the rezound as i do believe this phone is of superior quality ;)